Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First thing first

I'll try not to write like a 13year old doing her homework.

I arived this Sunday, I haven't doen much since, because I was ill (dank u Alexander), I just wanted to go home, but now, I'm healthy again - fecking excited I'm here!
And dont know were to start.
One of the first things I saw, was a fox in the street. It sliped my mind that foxes are not that strange here, and it seems there is another one in my street. I almost went over to pet it, but then I remembered that that isn't maybe such a good idea. When I was a child I thought of foxes as female versions of wolfs. More elegant and sophisticated.
http://www.colectiva.tv/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/hunting-fox.gif
here is a fox jumping, I think it will give you pleasure.

next - the tube: I love it! It takes me almost an hour to get to Camberwell from the hall I'm staying at (bus, then tube, then bus), but I don't mind, it feels like Belgrade, I realise now that I missed living in a big city. And riding on a double decker has its novelistic charm for me. (practical info - getting around in London is fairly easy, you get the hang of it realy fast, everything is in order and systematically ordered, so you can't get lost).

health and safety - as you may or may not know, they are mad about health and safety here. The first day I arived at my hall, there was already a fire alarm set of. Bloody thing. I'll need to get use to it. I think I just heard the TARDIS landing, but it may as well be a fire alarm.

Oh, yeah, and most important, as Russell Howard once said: The best thing about living in the UK is that you are never more than 500 miles from Stephen Fry.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment